The Modular Attached Rail Kit (MARK) allows the end user to seamlessly integrate their hearing protection and/or integrated communications into their headborne systems and improve the consistent seal of ear protection. The MARK is compatible with every major helmet type and the most popular electronic hearing protection. The MARK Kit will work with 3M Peltor Headsets right of the package. If attaching to Sordin/MSA style headsets, use the SARA Adapters (sold separately).
Constructed of impact-resistant polymer, the MARK is designed for use in the most austere environments.
**NOTE ABOUT ARC VERSION** – Our ARC backers are designed to fit Genuine Ops-Core ARC Rail geometry. Many manufacturers offer an “ARC-like” rail for their helmets. While these rails may appear to be ARC and may be advertised as able to accept ARC accessories, their geometry is not always correct. Non-genuine ARC rails may create too loose or tight fit-up. We cannot guarantee proper function in non-Ops-Core rails.
MARK Kit Includes:
- (1 Pair) Unity MARK Mount
- (1 Pair) Selected Rail/Helmet Adapter
- (1 Pair) Headset Mounting Wireforms
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Ear Pro Compatibility:
- Most MSA Sordin models (requires Unity SARA adapters Sold Separately)
- Most 3M Peltor models
* “FDE” is used throughout our catalog to reference a spectrum of colors that include tan, brown, bronze, earth, and everything in between. Due to the chemical process that takes place during Type III Hardcoat, the final finish can vary from part to part (even parts done in the same batch). Therefore, your “FDE” product may vary from other parts from UNITY and other companies, and may vary from the photos shown online.
||1.0 × 7.2 × 8.0 in
ARC Rail, MLOK, Team Wendy